[alfa] Re: 164 valve adjustment

Hi Hans,
I knew I should have just emailed you directly but I guess then the rest of the folks wouldn't be able to share in the dialogue.

Anyway, I was actually refering to just adjusting them. I'll leave replacement for another day such as if and when I do a rebuild. So is 850 too much for just an adjustment? My gut feeling is yes, based on being able to get heads for about the same money not including installation. But I have no idea what is an appropriate price.

Clint
Atlanta, GA