[alfa] Re: Failed Bosch Plus4 non-platinum

David,
I didn't think that Bosch offered the plus4's in anything but platinum, but could be mistaken. It is possible that they just don't offer them here in North America (like much else). I can't say I'm vastly experienced, but I have never found a plug where the cap on the end doesn't screw off. If I recall correctly from my motorcycle shop days, some of them were on pretty tight, and would actually require pliers or something similar to get them to break loose. Also, The IX suffix for the NGK plugs should refer to an iridium-tipped spark plug. It's a fine wire electrode, used often on Honda (and probably other) motorcycles. I realize my response is probably somewhat moot at this point, but I am just catching up on digests.

Regards,
Josh
'71 1750 Berlina (soon to be resurrected?)
'72 2000 Berlina (Moxy, runnin' like a champ)
'84 GTV6 (giving me a guilt trip)
???      (TBD)