[alfa] Re: 1750 flywheel bolts

this is an official Performatek.com announcement:
re 1750 flywheel bolts - same appplies for 1300 & 1600 (use the same parts).
you are correct, they are NLA, have been for a little while. what makes this all worse, is that most of these bolts that are still in service have had way too many cycles on them to be considered reliable.
The good news - I do have in stock, custom, proprietary, ARP (the best in the bolt game, IMHO) manufactured flywheel bolts for these cars (w/ appropriate washers). also have modified 2.0 L half moons to work with them - the stock 1300 - 1750 ones are just too thin to be of much good.
The bad news - they are not inexpensive. Had to pay a ton to have them done.
Unfortunately, they are not yet up on the website - like a lot of stuff i have. way behind on the site maintenance.
If you are interested, can email me or call 508-655-8079 (Boston, MA) i can send pics, etc.
andy