[alfa] FLY WHEEL BOLT 105 NLA????

Hi All, I am having a fly wheel resurfaced on a 1750 and the flywheel
bolts look used. The suppliers I checked with said the 1750 bolts are
unavailable in US. Does anyone know a source for these in US? How about
the lock tabs? If these are not avaiable, do the ones for the 2000 work
without modificaiton? If not, what are the other options? Clean the
thread and use loctite? Thanks in advance for any advice, Robert Watson69
Spider67 GTVNovato CA