[alfa] 4.3:1 transaxle for sale

Hi all,

Thanks for enquiries regarding the 4.3:1 transaxle I have for sale.

Some additional information:

Shipping the entire transaxle to the US as a single component seems to cost
NZ$500-600.  I really can't see this being an option for many people.  If you
happen to be bringing a number of other things to the US from NZ, then you
could put it in the container, and it becomes much more feasible.

The transaxle itself has standard Alfetta ratios in the box, and an open
diff.  Consequently, the only part of interest to anyone not in NZ is the
4.3:1 final drive ratio, which was never available in the US.  If you
happened to have a Milano Platinum or Verde, which have a relatively
close-ratio 'box and a limited slip dif, then swapping the pinion and crown
gears would give you a usefully low ratio.  As I said, happy to remove the
pinion and crown gears and ship them separately; estimated shipping cost is
NZ$150.

So, to recap:

116 Giulietta 2.0 transaxle for sale, 4.3:1 final drive, NZ$300

Will dismantle and ship pinion and crown gears separately, NZ$300 + approx
NZ$150 shipping.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Anthony White