[alfa] clutch job in 91 Spider

I may be doing a clutch job on a friend's 91 Spider.  Is getting the console
out of the way on this car to get at the shifter tougher than on earlier
Spiders?  I figure it's going to need shift boots, etc., and I prefer to do
it the right way, coming in through the top, than getting at the shifter
pinch nut from the bottom and cutting and modifying the boot.   But is it a
total bear?

I've done plenty of clutches on Giulia sedans, Giuliettas, Berlinas, 70s
Spiders, but never a late Spider.  Thanks for any tips on particular things
to look out for.

Andrew Watry