Re: [alfa] Re: 164 fuel pressure check - leaking?

Taking plugs out on a 24 valve is not a real option for this experiment since it uses Coil on Plug.

A much easier approach would be to remove the actual injector rails and check for leakage...  Not sure if the plenum needs to come off to pull the rear rail or not...  would have to take a look at the vehicle.

--
Jason Hagen