Re: [alfa] Re: NEW DATA! 164LS Challenge - taming of the shrew round two

I also put in a brand new battery.  The voltage should be fine, but I can check it while chranking.  The ignition switch seems unlikely since I have no other electrical issues during starting, etc.  I suppose I can by-pass it or check all of the connectors though.

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL