[alfa] Duetto clutch and gearbox issues, thanks for the help!

Update

I took the short cut and dropped her off at my mechanic.
I also had a good look under the car and the spacer is there.
My mechanic is suggesting the clutch kit. That is what appears to be the
popular reply on this issue as well. My motor mounts are new and my clutch
is old (but it looked good) when I reinstalled the motor. Maybe it actually
was out of spec. Who knows?

I am in the middle of a house build and have 0 time to tackle this problem
as well. So I thought I would hand it to the pros!

Everyone Thanks for the replies

Cheers
Ron