Re: [alfa] 164 fuel pressure check - leaking?

Apparently there is a small section of fuel hose in the fuel tank that runs between the pump the the solid tubing coming out of the tank.

If fuel pressure drops after turning off the vehicle, it means there is a leak in this hose or line (or another hose outside the tank which would be easier to spot).  The only other culprit it the pressure regulator.

My car, though it has the starting problem, holds pressure very consistently (though I will check again another 1/2 dozen times!).

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL