[alfa] GTV accel/choke lever wanted

Anyone know where I might be able to find an accelerator hand lever for a carbureted GTV ('72-'74, I think)? This is part number 105.12.63.373.00 in my diagrams. I've got a US car (formerly with Spica) that has been converted to Weber DCOEs, and I'd like to hook up the choke and hand throttle as the Euro cars had it (the two levers fit in the same space as the Spica hand throttle lever). I found a choke lever for this Euro setup on Ebay a few months ago, and now I just need the mating hand throttle lever. Alfa Parts couldn't get it, and I contacted AFRA in Italy who had it but won't ship orders under 60 Euros. I suppose I could just find some other stuff to order, but if anyone knows other sources that might have this part, or if you've got one on a parts car, I'm entertaining offers... Thanks,

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA, USA
'74 2000 GT Veloce