Subject: [alfa] Fly Wheel Resurface??

> the flywheel. It looks fine, no hot spot or
>cracks. It is flat based on a straight edge. I am thinking I can get by
>fine without resurfacing the flywheel,

Probably.

>any advice on this course of
>action?

If it's as good as you say, scuff up the surface with sand paper in a cross
hatch pattern, clean it off with brake cleaner, and call it a job well
done.

>Most of what I read says to resurface when replacing the clutch,

If the surface is glazed, cracked, grooved, etc., sure. Many people abuse
the clutch, then postpone replacement 'till the rivets have tunneled half
way through to China. If you're easy on the clutch, why fix what ain't
broke?