[alfa] Re: Relays in Headlight Circuit

Gabriel,

I'm in the process of installing E code headlights in my 73 Spider. The web
site that I have found helpful is http://www.danielsternlighting.com/ it's a
good general reference on lighting upgrades and gives details on adding
relays. The relays are available from him or as an alternative check out ebay
for alfa head light relays. I pickup up one of these kits (4 included) and it
includes the relays and connector to make a clean installation. I'm still in
the process of deciding how to cut them into the harness so I can't be much
help there yet. The above is provided as FYI and I have no
involvement/relation with Daniel Stern or the ebay listing.

Happy Roads, Al