RE: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #156

> them with, so I didn't put a relay in. After two years, no problems
> with either turning the lights on or dimming them. If I'd gone with
> higher output bulbs or HID bulbs relay's would be absolutely necessary,
> but I'm a proponent of " a difference which makes no difference, is no
> difference at all." And I think this is one of those situations. I

The problem is, even the stalk wattage is kind of stretching it for those
switch contacts.  And I don't think the stalks are inexpensive.  At least
they're easier to find than the stalks from the earlier cars..

Imo, you should always add relays to the headlight and ignition switch
circuits in any older Alfa.  Imrove the reliability and longevity, and
reduce the possible future need for a dwindling resource.

bs