[alfa] 164S FOR Sale Northern California

It looks like I've got to reduce my number of cars so my 164 S must go. It is
in  nice shape with 135k freeway miles on it. This car is one of the very few
164 S with the Recaro fatory interior. Probably less than 100 with this
option. Red exterior with charcoal gray perforated leather interior. Car has
vertical pleat upholstery instead of the horizontal of the standard car.

Car has the following goodies:

    Squadra Tuning performance chip
    Supersprint rear muffler
    Low temp fan switch
    Magnecore spark plug wires
    156 16 X 6.5" wheels with brand new Pzero Rosso
    Sparco lowering springs
    Eibach front and rear swaybars
    Poly A-arm bushings and trailing arm bushings
    Carbon metallic brakes with drilled and slotted rotors
    12 Disc Changer and 95 164 Q Radio
    H4 headlights
    European sidemarkers

This is a seriously fast 164S that is smog legal and will pull strongly to
6800 rpm's. All service records since 96 when I bought the car used from
Cammisa.

Picture of the car at http://www.geocities.com/lfranklin88/164S/Rhus1.JPG

I am asking $6800 for the car.

Louis Franklin