[alfa] 91 Alfa Romeo With Automatic For Sale Memphis TN

Those of you on the Alfa Digest will know this Alfa Romeo as the one owned by
Cordova Ralph. Original purchased in Houston, Texas and moved it to Memphis,
TN in December 1999. Car is in good condition and has been my daily driver
since I purchased it new in January 1991. The only thing that does not work is
the speedometer. It has the usual paint chips on the nose as shown in the
pictures. Hood is not discolored it is the reflection of the clouds on the
shiny paint. Drivers seat is worn but still in descent condition. I am the
original owner even though it has approximately 200,000 (S)miles it has been
well maintained. Oil and oil filter changes every 3,000 miles. Brake fluid
changed every year, coolant change every two years or less. Recent maintenance
includes:

Oil change 6/2004
Brake fluid changed 12/2003
New tires (4) 9/2003
Front-end alignment 9/2003
Coolant changed 6/2003
New black convertible top 3/2003
New battery 12/2003
New shocks (4) 10/2003
Rebuilt A/C compressor and converted to 134a (compressor rebuilt for 134a
usage).
Both fuels pumps replaced 8/2000
Automatic transmission rebuilt (20,000 miles since rebuild) 8/2000
Suspension rebuilt 7/2000

Email me off line for pictures, some new parts may be available based on price
received.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider