Re: [alfa] Milano driveshaft / rear engine mount issue

The rear engine mount has to be pressed out and the new on pressed in
you know. Same with the rear DeDion mount. I suspect that it has to be
done out of the car. I don't know of any press that could get up inside
the underside of the car to reach either in-situ. You might be able to
apply heat and use a drift and hammer to remove the old one, but I
doubt if the replacement would tolerate being heated to install it.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'