[alfa] Milano driveshaft / rear engine mount issue

I am in the middle of removing the driveshaft to replace the flex couplings,
and the instructions (kindly provided by this forum members) call for the
flywheel cover removal which I cant' get out, perhaps it is because the engine is
sitting lower that where is supposed to be due to a bad rear engine mount.

The rear engine mount looks pretty bad, not completely gone (yet) but I would
like to replace it since I am right there, the question here is: Could I be
able to replace the rear engine mount in site?

This means replacing this mount without removing any major engine component
the like the engine rear cover?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Gilles

'88 Verde