[alfa] '91 Spider FS -- Missouri USA

I got a cold call yesterday from a seller near Springfield, Missouri, with a
1991 Spider for sale.  Apparently, they are not (nor have been) AROC members,
and were curious as to the value of the car within the Alfa community.  I told
them I would post their car on the AD and the Alfa BB for interested buyers.

I have no financial interest in any deal that may result, and am not
representing the sellers in any manner.  Please contact them directly if you
are interested.

The sum total of what I was told about the car is the following:

1991 Spider, not Veloce
Alfa Rosso, tan interior
second owner from new
described as in excellent condition
100,000 miles
air conditioning
aluminum OEM 15" wheels (phone dials)
new top, tonneau cover and tires
no rust, dents nor pings
owners manual
aftermarket stereo
maintained by Alfa tech with records available

contact Marty Wise at 417-538-4108, or 417-872-9487,  e-mail
sgtflip@domain.elided

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA