Subject: RE: [alfa] Bosch Spider won't start

I would not rule out the fuel pump.  I've had to replace 2 fuel pumps in my
'83.  I've tested them off the car and I've run power directly while on the
car, and the car will start and run for a second and then die.

I would suggest trying to find a good used one (they aren't cheap and they
won't let you return them) so if that's not the problem, it won't cost you
much.  I found them at Ralli Round in Seattle.

Walter
Kirkland, WA
'93 Spider Veloce