[alfa] Request for experienced judges for Alfa National Convention Concours and Alfa display for the Veterans park

If you are or know of experienced judges for the Alfa Romeo National Convention we still need a few volunteers. Even if you haven't judged we need additional assistance at registration and coordinating the cars.

Also, the city of Manchester holds a concert event on Thursday night, July 29th. The 39th Army band will be playing. They have asked if we
would display cars in the park. If you would like to put your on display please contact me.

For more information on the National Convention please go to:
http://www.giubilee.com/

Steven Silverstein
milano164@domain.elided