Re: [alfa] Spider sun visors

Dick Bevins asks:
"Both sun visors on my 1981 Spider are loose and will not stay in the up
position.
This never happened in my other Spider and I can't figure out how to pinch
them to give more tension. Suggestions?"

Dick, have you tried tightening the clamp pieces onto the rods?  That works
for me.  Flip the visor down, on the outboard side is a phillips screw which
you should be able to tighten and gain more pinch on the rod.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA