Re: [alfa] Spider sun visors

At 06:53 PM 6/8/2004, DickBevins@domain.elided wrote:
Both sun visors on my 1981 Spider are loose and will not stay in the up
position.
This never happened in my other Spider and I can't figure out how to pinch
them to give more tension. Suggestions?
--
What I did was drill through the plastic hinge and the pin. I then put a roll pin through them both. That keeps the visor pin from swivelling in the hinge. That lasted for about 10 years. I recently just bought new visors from Reoriginals.