[alfa] Help me Identify this Carb Intake Manifold

I recently purchased a carb intake manifold from Uri Schwarz of Mt Carmel
Spares in Israel thinking it might fit on one of my 2L heads but it doesn't.
He said it came from a 1984 Euro 2L carburated Alfetta.  I posted some
pictures here:
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=6086  Any chance
this intake manifold would fit any other Alfas?  My experience is with 70's
and earlier Alfas so not sure if it would fit later models.

Mike Ritchey
Atlanta, GA
1975 Spider
1974 Spider