[alfa] Duetto - RHD Pedal Boot Fitment

Was it here we were discussing how to fit a new boot ?

I just rec'd my new item from Highwood (thanks Chris) and there is a note
attached to it stating:

"105-Series R.H.D Pedal Seal.
It is recommended that this seal is soaked in hot soapy water before fitting.
Fit by passing bottom of pedals through hole in seal, this entails removing
pedals first.  If an attempt is made to pass seal over the top of the pedals,
it is liable to split ! "

Good Luck,

Beatle
Oz