RE: [alfa] Help me Identify this Carb Intake Manifold

Yep, that's what the manifold looks like on my '85 Giulietta, plus a number
of other later-model twin-Weber Alfas. That manifold needs to mate to a head
of the same era, due to the treatment of the coolant channels.

If, however, one happens to have one of these later heads and manifolds, the
manifold does take up less space, and particularly provides better access to
the distributor.

Regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ