RE: [alfa] CarDisc Page Capture

You're right. The new CD's images have the extension .PIC and these are the
ones that PaintShop won't open. I've tried numerous graphics packages and
used Google to find all  formats that use the PIC extension, no luck.
I don't know about anybody else, but I'd re-buy the CD if they'd rescan the
pages in better resolution and make it a PDF document.

John