From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 12:28 PM
To: 'alfa-digest@domain.elided'
Subject: [alfa] non-Alfa project for the truly ambitious

From Craigslist.  Not my car.  It's partly a Maserati...
Andrew Watry
1973 Citroen Maserati SM Complete Engine fire (lafayette / orinda / moraga)
Reply to: ljsandor1@domain.elided
<mailto:ljsandor1@domain.elided?subject=1973%20Citroen%20Maserati%20SM%20Compl
ete%20Engine%20fire%20>
Date: 2004-05-25, 9:08AM PDT

Moving need to get rid of a 1973 Citroen Maserati SM Complete but had a
Engine fire and has broken glass also have a shell of another 1973 Citroen
SM. Need to move immediately if interested please call 925-283-2742