From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Joe
Elliott
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 12:33 PM
To: Alfa Romeo Digest
Subject: [alfa] holy crap

Well my GTV-6 felt like it was oversteering lately.  I checked the rear tire
pressures and decided that it must just be me.  Well I happened to notice
today that the left front antiroll bar mount had torn itself off the bottom
of the car!  It shouldn't be too hard to weld in some kind of gusset to
repair it, but it won't be too easy either, because the metal at the front
of that mounting point isn't exactly flat.  Has anybody else had to do this?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6  (Is this what an old 911 feels like?)