RE: [alfa] Tweeter location

I belive the answer to your question "Is it dangerous or illegal for a deaf
person to drive a car?" depends on what state you live in.
In many states one can rive a car even if you are blind in one eye, but in
many states, you must wear glasses to correct your vision even if one eye
can meet the requirement without glasses, but the other eye does not.
Politicians make the laws - enough said!!

Gwynne Spencer