RE: [alfa] Tweeter location

> Isn't that also illegal and dangerous?

As for the legality, I think it depends on where you reside.

As for dangerous, I can't imagine it's a lot more dangerous than some of the
booming stereos I've heard.  I can't say I'd recommend Bose noise cancelling
headphones in this application, but I'd imagine if you're really concerned
you could find some headphones that allow in outside sound.

Is it dangerous or illegal for a deaf person to drive a car?

bs