RE: [alfa] Tweeter location

At 6:26 PM +0000 5/27/04, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 05:20:27 -0400
From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [alfa] Tweeter location

 Let's be honest. Short of a padded top and multi $$'s
 available, one is not going to get anywhere close to decent
 sounds out of an open top car
 - sometimes referred to as a Spider. My thought is to be able
 to get "reasonably" decent sound at low speeds such as a
 Sunday cruise.

 Also, theft and originality are important. If either a judge
 or a potential thief checks the car out (bet any car judges
 out there like to be lumped in with the bad guys), I want as
 few add on's to the Spider as possible visible to the naked eye.
You know, the iPod is a great idea, and a wonderful way to make your entire
CD collection available through your car stereo, but it also comes with a
set of small headphones.  It's probably your best chance at getting great
quality sound in a Spider, it covers your theft concerns, and it shouldn't
pose a problem with any concours judges.

Just a thought..

bs
Isn't that also illegal and dangerous?

-Joe