From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Joe
Elliott
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 10:09 PM
To: Alfa Romeo Digest
Subject: [alfa] Indirectly Alfa-related

I bought an analog oscillscope on eBay (to troubleshoot Alfas, of
course), and I'm not sure if it's working properly, but it's very
different from the fancy digital 'scopes that I'm used to.  Can
anyone tell me what I need to do to make an old-fashioned
oscilloscope trace a signal on the screen.  When I input a voltage it
displays a dot, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make
it plot the voltage with respect to time.

Thanks,
Joe