[alfa] Re: 156 Diesels

Tim Hancock of Boston wrote:-

I have to say I could be seriously interested in a well maintained used
1.9Mjet Sportwagon when the 164 disease finally passes. I think that is the
peach of the current saloon/sedan range.

Tim Hancock    Boston UK
I just had the distinct pleasure of renting in Italy, for a week, a 156 Sport wagon with the 1.9 JTD engine.
I found it to be a well performing car and easily as rapid as any other cars of the same general class encountered on the Autostrada.

I rented mine from Thrifty Italia if you're interested.

Bruce Murray

Boston USA

164L
164S