Re: [alfa] Radiator and overflow bottle caps

I do not know what pressure range you are interested in, but there are many
types of pressure gauges available for boats. Depending on where you live,
there may be a stores:

West Marine
Boat/US

or other local marine stores.

Gauges are available for measuring water pressure (cooling water for
outboard motors), oil pressure etc.

Also, try any auto parts store like "Autozone", Discount Autoparts,
Pepboys, etc

Gwynne Spencer