[alfa] Radiator and overflow bottle caps

Cats,

My overflow bottle cap has a tear in the rubber and spits out water
after a while. Also, I'm told by a mechanic friend that my radiator
cap doesn't hold it's pressure and should be replaced.

I'll replace them soon, but what consequences could I have
suffered from this (I mean, the engine)?

And on a different subject - does anyone have a simple, low
cost idea for a fuel pressure gauge to T into the rubber lines
for the Spica system? I'd like to just slap something in easy
and cheap and leave it there. Name and where to get it would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefano
Oakland, CA