From: Forza [mailto:headroom@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 4:07 PM
To: Andrew.Watry@domain.elided
Subject: No 59 Twin cam

I have a 1959 MGA Twin Cam that my dad bought new, which I've been driving
and maintaining since 1975.

It's my understanding that MG only installed the twin cam engine in the last
MGA the 1962 1600MKII and was also the only MGA with IRS and first gear
syncro...Do you agree?  If not please advise...  I'd like to know...  I love
the little cars and have owned three over the years...  Including the 1600
Coupe w/roll-up windows..

Thanks Gabriel

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

-Rumi