Re: [alfa] milano wires, starting, and speedo

> 1. I have to wires that I cannot figure out were to
> plug in.  It is a pair, one grey with yellow stripe,
> the other black.  They come from a wire bundle almost
> behind the right valve cover.  The wire bundle goes
> back two ways, to the firewall behind the radiator
> overflow bottle and the to a bigger mess of wires
> behind the right valve cover.  I have looked at every
> wiring diagram I could find and cannot figur out what
> they are or where they go.  I have looked for
> somewhere near by to plug them into and cannot seem to
> find it.

They're for the A/C idle step up valve.   The valve is on the firewall just to the left of the combi relay with 2 vacuum hoses, one from the AFM to throttle tube, the other to the plenum.   If you've removed the A/C (which I assume you have on a 3.5 conversion), they aren't needed.

-Peter