[alfa] SATAjet RP

Pretty far off Alfa stuff, so best reply off-line. I just bought a new
gun (see subject heading) and would like any do's and don't type
comments or simply good how-to tips from other owners. Incidentally, 90%
of the time it'll be used for spraying single stage high solids
urethane. My first concern is getting another cup, but smaller,  for
tight spots. Does Sata make a cup in approximately the 12 oz. (350 ml)
size?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA