[alfa] Thunderhill results?

Nice turnout yesterday for the ARA track tour and Alfa-only race during the
CSRG races at Thunderhill.   Not a lot of cars for the track tour, which was
actually nice, and with three pace cars, the groups were nicely separated on
this fast, open track.  I'd never been there before, and it was a great
drive.  My group was four GTVs and a GTV6.  Great track for a GTV.

Anyone have the results of the Alfa-marque race? Anecdotally I heard the
light blue Giulietta Sprint Veloce was first, Steve Bonney's grey 101 Spider
second, and Jon Norman's rocket ship GTV third.  This was a handicap race,
with the slow cars going out first, and faster cars assigned later starting
times based on lap times.  I heard Jon Norman's car started more than four
minutes later than the early slow cars in this 10-lap (24 minute?) race.

Andrew Watry