[alfa] Re: Fuel Injection Host Clamp Problem

Rex, Joe, et all,
I would definitely tell you to stay away from using the green loctite
(wicking grade) for this application. The wicking grade moniker makes it sound fairly
innocuous, but it is a medium to high strength thread locker. You'll have a
very difficult time ever removing the clamps again if you use it. I
accidentally got some on my leatherman (it ran into the pivot on one side), and I haven't
been able to get anything from that side out for over a year now. I would
recommend using their low strength 222 formula (i think it's either red or
purple, just look for the number). It's designed with removability with hand tools
on small fasteners, like set screws, calibration screws, etc. For further
information, just check out their website. I don't have the URL, but a quick search
on google should show you the way. Good luck solving your problem.

Regards,
Josh
'71 1750 Berlina
'72 2000 Berlina