Re: [alfa] 105 Benditalia Brake Boosters

I guess I did not describe the setup accurately enough. If the container is
connected to the "T" fitting (like, sealed !!) I fail to see how any air
could get in.

Since the brake fluid is much heavier than air, I assume that at least some
of it would drop into the container. For that matter, instead of a "T",
just insert a large diameter rigid clear (glass or plastic) line that
curves down and back up - cery=tainkly some brake fluid would accumulate in
the b0ottom of the loop.

Gwynne Spencer