[alfa] Brake Bleeders

You will NEVER be able to bleed brakes with the bleeder valves on the bottom of the caliper.  There are probably a lot of cars out there with calipers installed upside down.  They fit better that way.  Brake hose had much more slack and is easier to get to.  I've never tried pressure bleeding them, but it must work or whoever installed them wouldn't have been able to make them function.
We broke a left front caliper on the track once and our only spare was a right front.  I just put the hose on it, stuck a spare rotor between the pads and turned it right way up to bleed, then flipped it back over to install.  Not recommended, but it worked.

dave