[alfa] ultimate hose nozzle

Hi Group:

I've been lusting after one of Griot's hose nozzles for a few years now,
but didn't want one badly enough to pay $100.  So I Google-searched for an
alternative, and UPS delivered it this morning:

http://www.btindustrial.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BIS&Category_Code=m11

I've always liked washing my Alfa's, but this thing makes it even more
enjoyable.  It's so nice that I couldn't imagine the Griot's nozzle being
any better, and the delivered price was only $23.97.  No financial
interest, blah, blah . . . but every Alfa owner deserves one of these.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's