[alfa] [DFW] Rally to the Ranch "Rain Delay"

Due to the inclement weather we will be rain delaying to this Sunday May
2nd.   We will meet @ the same location but delaying to 10:30.

For those of you who are attending worship services we can give you
directions directly to the ranch.  Just email me for that information.

We will be meeting at 10:30 AM. We will meet at the Lowes where 190 ends, in
Rowlett.

2949 N. GEORGE BUSH FREEWAY 75040 Located one mile east of Lavon Drive,
Highway 78 on N. George Bush Freeway, Highway 190.

There will be about a 2.5 hour drive through the country ending at the
Double Creek Ranch which is located between Kaufman and Canton on 243. Marci
will be heading out early to make sure the Grill is ready.

So bring something to BBQ or a side dish. We will provide water and soft
drinks. And yes some Italian sausage and condiments.

Dress is country casual. Please let us know if you are planning on
attending:

Rodney
rhaas@domain.elided or
Marci