[alfa] GTV-6 Starter

OK...this is weird: my starter bogging down at half speed has miraculously solved itself, with no action on my part, and now she whirs merrily away. Thanks to all who lit three sticks of incense & one candle and bowed three times toward Italia to chase the evil spirits from my GTV. Does this symptom seem to indicate a bad ground/juice wiring connection, or a starter warning me it's about to go South?

TIA,
-bdb

84 GTV-6 Maratona