[alfa] Re: Berlina? Milano?

Andrew wrote:

<snip>
> I agree with Kevin that Berlinas have already bottomed out in value, and
are a bit on
> the way back up.  Milanos I think are still falling, and will continue to
do so as PS
> pumps, steering racks, ABS units, ECUs, plastic trim, and all the other
modern
> parts of the car that are no longer supported, get harder and harder to
find, not to
> mention donut, transaxle, and rear brake hassles.
<snip>

Ever notice how much an Alfetta GT looks like a catfish in profile? The
Alfetta is a bottom feeder like the catfish and values should stay
delightfully low
forever (at least until I find that perfect set of free Turbinas and I have
my spares shelf full, anyway).

Thanks for all the interest in the sedans. I agree with Andrew - IMO, those
nasty transaxle cars are tough to work on and not real Alfas and heavy and
slow. Send me your best pieces as you part them out.

<grin>

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615 (the bottom feeding tart)

[After the fun in New England this summer, plan to come see the bottom
feeding tart in person in '05!]