RE: [alfa] 164 key code loc?

Hi Bernie et al,
I have the manuals, but no one wrote down the key code.  According to about
page 26 of the owner's manual, the code was on piece of paper originally tied
to the keys   Someone must have written the code down on yours, which was
smart.  I'd rather have the key code than use copies of my worn down keys.  I
guess I'll pull a lock and see if the code is on them.
thanks,
dan in kc, 89 spider & new-to-me 91 164L