[alfa] Car in Kill Bill II

Can anyone ID the car that David Carradine drives in the new Kill Bill movie?
To me it looks like something that Bertone designed in the 70's, but I can't
determine if it is actually a real car, or a prototype of some sort.

Here's a link to a picture of the vehicle:

http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/gallery/

Thanks,
Robert

The information in this E-mail message is confidential and for
the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this information
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately.  Blue Cross and
Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates
are not responsible for errors, omissions or personal comments
in this E-mail message.