Re: [alfa] 164 key code loc?

Dan:

Do you have the original owner's manual? Check the inside front cover or first page, that's where mine are. But if you had the owner's manual you wouldn't have asked right.

Sorry I don't know, locksmith? If you have a key / keys, they can do it without the codes. A Big issue tho, for many 164's including a 164 I'm about to get, is the alarm key or the security code(security code should be labeled inside the remote mechanism or can be read from the bridges to the circuit) to the remote. Often missing one or both of these, it could be expensive to pay a locksmith just to find out your alarm / remote locking doesn't work.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett

Dan Hagrman wrote:

Hiya Everyone,
anyone know where the 164 door / ignition key code is located, on the car or
???  I need some extra keys!
thanks,
dan in kc, 164 & spider